Asphalt Equipment Operator
Kinsley Construction, Inc.
At Kinsley, we see ourselves as the modern-day master builder. When we are engaged in a project, we take full ownership of that project from beginning to end. We understand the needs of the designers and engineers, we understand the project challenges, and we understand the owner’s overall goal for the project. We’re hired to deliver a project, so we put ourselves in the owner’s seat, doing what it takes to get the job done and get it done right. Construction is our expertise – it’s what we do every day. We deliver on our commitments and we take pride in our work because we care about what we do. Whether or not anyone else notices, we decide to do the best job we can and turn over the best possible project because we are master builders, delivering in every respect.
We are seeking versatile for our asphalt crews. This position involves the operation of equipment including but not limited to a , , , , and . The Equipment Operators will primarily work on project sites in the Central PA and Northern MD markets. A successful candidate should possess a positive attitude and at least 1 year of prior experience operating heavy equipment. We offer a competitive hourly wage and benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision, Short/Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401K Plan with Company Match and paid PTO/Holidays.
- Operates equipment in compliance with Kinsley’s safety policies and procedures
- Ensures company equipment is maintained and in good running condition by greasing and checking fluids
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of all aspects of paving
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as required
- Previous equipment operation experienced is preferred
- Ability to read and follow construction site drawings, blueprints, diagrams and specifications is preferred
- Maintain all tools required for Equipment Operators
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends as required
How to Apply:
YORK, PA 17403