Integrated Marketing Manager / Project Management
The IM Project Manager is the account lead on client service, budget management, achieving client account KPIs, and overseeing the team who manages implementation of digital marketing, public relations, etc.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as the point of contact for assigned clients and internal team members for various integrated marketing projects
- Proactively leads account team to anticipate client needs, challenges, and opportunities by delivering exceptional service, communication, and outcomes - driving account strategies
- Facilitates the development of unique digital campaigns; works with internal digital and creative departments to leverage digital advertising, websites, social media and engaging digital opportunities
- Establishes and oversees all digital project workflow and deadlines
- Supervises digital campaigns and media buys with a supporting internal team
- Engages in all aspects of integrated marketing project management, including leadership, planning and management of internal and external resources.
- Drives best practices to ensure quality controls and performance metrics on all digital campaigns and projects are met
- Manages and tracks corporate approvals of digital spends for clients, ensuring budgets and proper files are maintained and logged
- Responsible for the development of creative briefs; collaborates with internal teams to ensure client expectations are met
- Develop and maintain exceptional client relationships by providing exceptional client services along with great outcomes
- Proactively manage each assigned client’s budget, including monthly/project billing while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of all budget-driven data
- Ensures internal team delivers all campaign elements that align with client expectations
- Bring ideas and provide recommendations for improvement on projects, campaign, and marketing opportunities
- Proactively identify and strategize to identify new integrated marketing opportunities at for local, regional, and national clients; up-sell where appropriate
- Assist with proposal development, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in digital marketing, communications or related field required
- Must be a team player with experience managing a team
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant work experience specific to digital marketing and communications; agency or related service industry experience preferred
- Proven track record in managing and growing digital and integrated campaigns including national and regional brands
- Experience managing performance reporting on digital projects
- Demonstrated ability to nurture client relationships and upsell accounts
- Detail-oriented with a high ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated abilities in professional writing, editing, and proofing
- Competencies to include Google Analytics, social platform reporting, MS office including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, with the ability to learn new systems quickly
Gavin™ offers a competitive benefit package including paid time off, medical benefits, company-paid short-term disability and life insurance, access to a retirement plan with company match, the flexibility to work remotely and yes… even your birthday off!
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Gavin ™ is an equal opportunity employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, benefits, compensation, and training. We seek to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws related to discrimination.
Gavin™ makes decisions concerning employment based strictly on business needs and an individual's qualifications and ability to perform the job under consideration, the comparative qualifications and abilities of other applicants or employees, and the individual's past performance within the organization.
Please submit cover letter, resume and two samples of recent work to email@example.com. INCOMPLETE submissions/applications will not be considered. NO PHONE CALLS.
Job Type: Full-Time
Error: There is no connected account for the user 2898015464 Feed will not update.