We are looking for a highly motivated Project Coordinator to join our fast growing team. The Project Coordinator must be a multitasker who thrives in a fast-paced work environment. As a Project Coordinator you will be responsible for scheduling and dispatch for multiple YorkHoist locations. Project Coordinators are tasked with driving customer satisfaction and profitability through efficient scheduling and the best use of available resources/equipment. Project Coordinators serve as the first point of escalation for all project delays, and work with relevant departments to resolve the concerns.
Up to $7,800.00 Sign On Bonus. Apply now to qualify! - Based on previous experience, talk to HR for terms and more information.
Compensation: Base Salary, Quarterly Bonus (based on individual KPIs, up to $2,600.00 per qtr.), and Year End Profit Sharing Bonus.
Hours: 6:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Address scheduling delays in an efficient manner.
- Answer 24/7 Emergency Breakdown phone calls after hours.
- Answer Emergency Breakdown phone calls and generate work orders.
- Answer scheduling related phone calls, addressing customer concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Coordinate response to Emergency Breakdowns with the Service Manager and applicable Branch Service Supervisor.
- Coordinate job schedule with customers and vendors.
- Manage the re-occurring inspection schedule.
- Process and re-stock returned items/equipment from the service department.
- Process stock pick tickets for upcoming jobs.
- Receive and process shipments.
- Schedule and coordinate company owned and rental equipment.
- Ship needed parts and equipment to branch offices.
- Work with Branch Service Supervisors to maximize efficiencies and best use available billable hours.
- 401(k) with company match
- Company sponsored health plan
- Company provided Eye & Dental Insurance (100% for employee and dependents)
- Company provided iPad for business use
- Company provided iPhone XR for business and personal use
- Quarterly KPI Bonus Program (up to $2,600.00 per quarter)
- Year End Profit Sharing Bonus
- Company provided Sam's Club membership
- Company provided Life Insurance
- Company sponsored employee events
- Opportunity for promotion
- Opportunity to earn yearly raise
- Paid vacation, sick time, and leave
- Opportunity for raise after 90 day review
YorkHoist, a fast growing family owned and operated business, has been serving clients since 1975. When we say, "Family Owned, Family Operated, Family Values" we mean it. At YorkHoist, all employees are part of the family.
Customer service and satisfaction using the latest trends and technology is our focus. In addition we strive to better the communities in which we live and work. We are actively searching for career minded individuals who are motivated, innovative, trustworthy, and loyal. If this describes you, join Pennsylvania's fastest growing Industrial Solutions provider today.