Deputy Court Administrator – Family Court Services
Director of Family Court Services is the senior administrative manager of the Family Court Division of the Administrative Office of York County Courts. This is a county-funded, executive management position charged with responsibility for facilitating and overseeing operations of the Domestic Relations Department, as well as all supervisors and staff who support the operations of the Family Court Division within the Court Administrator's Office.
- Develop a coherent vision for the departments, offices and programs, and ensure that all staff members understand the vision and incorporate it into performance of their daily duties.
- Delegate appropriate authority and responsibility to subordinate managers.
- Develop and implement management systems to expedite and monitor efficient case flow within the Family Court Division.
- Ensure that all county, state and federally mandated case and fiscal reporting is accurate and timely.
- Develop and implement annual department budgets.
- Ensure that all grant management and reporting requirements are met.
- Develop and implement a program to accredit, audit and assess the performance of contracted service providers utilized by the departments.
- Evaluate program effectiveness and prepare reports on the status and progress of work for the Court Administrator, Judges, Commissioners, community groups, and other agencies.
- Maintain a constant dialogue and facilitate information sharing and coordination of efforts with the Court, other County department directors, and community-based agencies.
- In conjunction with the Deputy Court Human Resources, recruit, hire, promote, assign, motivate, evaluate, discipline, and terminate staff.
- Ensure appropriate and effective staff development, education and training programs are provided and made available to all employees.
- Exercise administrative oversight of the various conciliators, mediators and masters appointed by the Court.
- Attend, participate in, plan, and host local and regional meetings, seminars, and conferences.
- Perform all other duties as assigned temporarily or permanently by the District Court Administrator.
- Must possess a Bachelor's Degree, preferably in administration of justice or a related field of study.
- Five years of supervisory and management experience in Court-related departments and agencies, preferably within the Family Court Division.
- One year of project management experience.
- One year of grant management experience.
- One year of experience assessing, auditing or accrediting treatment and supervision service agencies and programs.
- $58,685.35 Annually
- Website www.yorkcountypa.gov
- Human Resources 717-771-9099
Error: There is no connected account for the user 2898015464 Feed will not update.