Reports to: Community Relations Manager
Status: Part-Time non-exempt (18hrs)
Hourly rate: $10.00
Responsibilities: Receptionist for busy front office. Applicants must have a pleasant, professional demeanor, able to work with a diverse population. Job duties include but are not limited to: processing mail, data entry, customer service, phones/walk ins, gathering quotes for supplies, assisting with bulk mailings, and assisting with event preparation. Bi-lingual (Spanish) required.
Clerical duties as assigned
Library: new library cards, check in/out, fines, notices
Researching Supply cost
Occasional/once per year Tasks:
Bulk Mailing process
Student Volunteer Recognition Picnic
Annual/cultural Event Prep
Complete other duties as assigned.
Bi-lingual (Spanish) REQUIRED
1. High school degree or equivalent experience required.
2. Ability to communicate well with diverse audiences required.
3. Clerical skills including typing of at least 40 wpm required.
4. Strong organizational skills required.
5. Desktop experience with Word, Excel and database experience required.
6. Minimum of 1 years related office experience preferred.
Physical Demands and Work Environment: Work environment is a normal office environment. May occasionally lift and carry up to 30#, some walking, standing, continual use of arms and hands to perform regular office assignments.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
email résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org