Keystone Christian Academy
KEYSTONE CHRISTIAN ACADEMY
- Minimum of four years college.
- Ability to interact positively with the public, volunteers, board members, court and state personnel.
- Ability to maintain student and financial program data, files and record systems, financial records.
- Ability to do payroll and related tax returns.
- Responsible for financial records, provides audit work-papers and schedules request by the audit team.
- Prepares bank reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Review KCA accounts and make necessary journal entries.
- Prepares KCA 990 tax return and applies year for the Charitable Trust Certificate.
- Works with the Head of School in preparing yearly budget
- Prepares reports and attends monthly Board Meeting.
- Responsible for semi-monthly payroll, which includes tax deposits, quarterly tax reporting, and w2 preparation.
- Maintain and update the State Clearance files.
- Reports bad debts to the Credit Bureau of York.
- Responsible for FACTS program; assist parents in filing the Grant & Aid application; update the Financial Agreements and monitor for payment.
- Co-ordinate the EITC/OSTC Scholarship funds with Approved Scholarship Organizations.
- Prepare Pennsylvania Department of Education Reports; Enrollment report, Opportunity Scholarship Tax Credit Program Nonpublic School Participation Form, Renewal of Sales Tax Exemption Certificate.
- Responsible for the Keystone Christian Academy Scholarship Fund, and assist Head of School in awarding scholarships.
- Responsible for processing the Certificate of Liability Insurance, Workman’s Compensation claims and renewing the Student Insurance package yearly.
- Other duties as assigned by the Administrative team.