Accounts Receivable Specialist
We are looking for a highly motivated Accounts Receivable Specialist that thrives in a fast-paced work environment. The Accounts Receivable Specialist will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. As a Accounts Receivable Specialist, you will be responsible for processing customer invoices, recording customer payments, preparing bank deposits, and assisting the office manager with other AR functions. Previous accounting experience is a major plus!
Up to $7,800.00 Sign On Bonus - Based on previous experience, talk to HR for terms and more information.
- Actively manage customer account payment terms based on payment history.
- Answer Accounts Receivable phone calls.
- File invoices and check stubs.
- Followup on past due accounts and process collections documentation.
- Generate and apply credit memos.
- Generate and email monthly customer statements.
- Generate and process customer invoices.
- Generate AR reports for the management team.
- Increase profitability through accurate invoicing.
- Prepare daily bank deposits.
- Process credit card payments and email payment receipts.
- Process customer credit applications and manage credit limits.
- Record customer payments.
- 401(k) with company match
- Company sponsored health plan
- Company provided Eye & Dental Insurance (100% for employee and dependents)
- Company provided iPad for business use
- Company provided iPhone XR for business and personal use
- Quarterly KPI Bonus Program (up to $2,600.00 per quarter)
- Year End Profit Sharing Bonus
- Company provided Sam's Club membership
- Company provided Life Insurance
- Company sponsored employee events
- Opportunity for promotion
- Opportunity to earn yearly raise
- Paid vacation, sick time, and leave
- Opportunity for raise after 90 day review
YorkHoist, a fast growing family owned and operated business, has been serving clients since 1975. When we say, "Family Owned, Family Operated, Family Values" we mean it. At YorkHoist, all employees are part of the family.
Customer service and satisfaction using the latest trends and technology is our focus. In addition we strive to better the communities in which we live and work. We are actively searching for career minded individuals who are motivated, innovative, trustworthy, and loyal. If this describes you, join Pennsylvania's fastest growing Industrial Solutions provider today.