The York County Economic Alliance (YCEA) drives York County’s economic growth by leveraging the collaboration, resources and expertise needed to create sustained prosperity for our community. YCEA is currently seeking an accounting professional to support the financial and administrative responsibilities of the Operations department. This position reports to the Vice President, Operations & CFO.
- Serve as the primary accounting user for membership database (ChamberMaster), including invoicing, event management and accounts receivable.
- Assist CFO with month and year-end financial reporting and projects for multiple entities, including journal entries, and account and bank reconciliations.
- Assist CFO with year-end audits for multiple entities.
- Provide administrative support to YCEA’s board of directors.
- Manage municipal authority assessment, including tracking, invoicing, and working with County and City to maximize collections.
- Prepare and file DCED reports for several authorities.
- Assist in the processing of accounts payable invoices for multiple entities.
- Process accounts receivable deposits (including electronic receipts) for multiple entities.
- Track multiple entities annual campaign/dues receipts and generate/mail contribution letters to donors.
- Serve as backup for other members of the Operations team during absences.
- BS degree in Accounting.
- 1-2 years of experience preferred.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Products.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with colleagues, members, volunteers, and the general public.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Ability to multi-task with exceptional attention to detail.
For consideration, please send resume (please include GPA) with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.