Jewish Community Center of York
- This position under the direction of the Controller is the key person responsible for the daily processing of accounting information. Responsibilities include all aspects of accounts receivable, ensuring programming accuracy, and additional general ledger and special projects as assigned by the Controller.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline, or Associate’s Degree with 3-5 years of experience in an accounting role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including the ability to operate computerized accounting and spreadsheet programs
- A high degree of accuracy, attention to detail and confidentiality
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Effective verbal, listening and written communication skills
- Effective organizational, stress, and time management skills
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines
- 40 Hours/Week
- Submit an employment application to the front desk or email to Brianna Sheehan (resume may accompany the application).